Job Title: Head of Human Resources
Location: Mostly Remote – Induction and product training is on site in Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £55,000 per annum, plus bonuses and a company car
Job Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (Flexible working conditions, 1 day a week in the office)
Nesuna Group Limited is a growing conglomerate of businesses specialising in fulfilment, warehouse, and logistics. Our brands include Potters House, The Christian Shop, Dalit Goods Co, Scamp Publishing, Tearfund Christmas Cards, and Support a Charity. We pride ourselves on our service-focused approach and our never-stand-still attitude.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Human Resources to lead and develop our HR department. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing HR functions, a strategic mindset, and the ability to inspire and lead a team.
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company’s business goals.
- Oversee the entire recruitment process, ensuring that we attract, hire, and retain the best talent.
- Implement effective onboarding and training programs.
- Foster a positive working environment and uphold our company culture.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven experience as a Head of HR or similar HR managerial position.
- Excellent people management skills coupled with the ability to direct and coordinate HR staff.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Proficient in UK employment law.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field. CIPD certification is preferred.
How to Apply:
If you are an ambitious individual looking for a rewarding role within a reputable company, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please attach your CV, along with your contact details and a cover letter below. Be bold, promote yourself and your experience! Please note that only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Nesuna Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.